Thursday, September 18, 2008

Slackin' On My Bloggin'...My Apologies...

..::Thursday, September 18, 2008:
In this edition of the "Mr.Fresha.Than.Yo.Average" Blog, I figured i'd mix things up a bit and use more of this blogspot as a medium to keep friends & family updated in the life & times of yours truly since i've started to make an attempt to hibernate from the scene that is =op.  

The Journal of H.Fresh:
Hmmm...where to start.  To be quite honest witch'ya, this whole idea was easier said than done as far as mixin' up my personal agenda with my musical interests.  Well I gotta start somewhere, so here it goes.  I've always been pretty fond of reality t.v. that revolve around musical personalities, that bein' said, i've spent the last week or so catchin' up on episodes of 'From G's To Gents' and 'Runs House'...i'm still questionin' what percentage of these shows are fixated or scripted, not that it matters cuz either way it's still entertainin'.  On a side note, Vanessa Simmons is  up pretty high on my 'Gahdamn-List'...GAHDAMN, I think i love h.e.r. haha!

Had a pretty chill weekend, officially felt the 3rd wheel effect, got a good buzz, went out only once this weekend which was @ plush & a bit of lola's crib.  Come sunday, it was all about the block party, well, the entire hour and a bit that I was there.  Keys & krates were hot to def!  If you don't know about these guys, watch the f*ck out!  

Finished my days off with some good sessh times that included a one night stand @ V.V Boutique haha, Marble slab and 20 min shiatsu massage haha, to tell you the truth I feel kinda recharged!  Mission Accomplished!

Boombox mixtape update, we're almost done, almost!  I'll keep y'all posted with that.  Currently workin' on podcast and show concepts amongst other things.  Anxiously waitin' to present our first product and i can assure  y'all, you won't be disappointed!  Keepin' with the music, I MISSED OUT on the Common / N.E.R.D. show!  CHOKED!  Well, whatever, can't see em' all! 

I should probably get to bed seein' that its 3:28am haha, so i'll leave y'all with some music to satisfy em' eargasms...Enjoy!  HuggyFreshness & I'm Out.

1 comment:

Justine Z said...

harro :) i like your r and b selections :)