Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My "Catch-Up Week" & The Innovative Mike Relm

Ahhh Monday, so we meet again!  Back on the 5 day grind, even better when its a scorchin' hot & beautiful day (clearly i'm bein' sarcastic!)  I guess it's only fair after havin' the week that was!  Caught up with a very close friend of mine after not seein' her for close to 2 months!  Currently in the process of havin' that statistic change...It was my first taste of Kamei Royale Sushi, and the verdict:  Absolutely amazing, in my opinion of course!  My week continued as I caught up with one of my bestfriends and had a little downtown adventure, went for a few beers and had a lil' throwback fun by playing counterstrike at a nearby internet cafe hahaha.  Come friday, i was anxiously awaitin' 10pm to roll around to check out my fellow boombox familia member, Mr. Almighty himself..Paulskratch open up with a DJ set for the amazing Mike Relm.  For anyone who doesn't have the slightest clue of who this guy is, you my friend have been livin' under a rock thats for damn sho'!  Aside from a couple sucker fights breakin' out and a guy tryin' to crowd surf unfortunately without havin' anyone catch him haha, the show was certified ILLY-Son! 

...::This clip doesn't do the the show any justice by any fraction!  But its just to give you somewhat of an idea!:::...



Later that evening, Box Studio's held an after hours with the 1st Love Family where I came to a conclusion.  Don't, I repeat, Don't come to an after hours already intoxicated beyond what you think you can handle cuz in the end, you become the highlight of the party or an unofficial Almighty model!  The rest of the weekend came and went as per usualle....but in closing I came to another conclusion.  Well more of a statement and a readjustment of my train of thought...one word:  OVERHAUL....in every possible aspect.  We'll see how that works out for me.


I'll end things with some new music...hope y'all enjoy.  Final Words:  "...You can't wifey that..."   -anonymous


Kid Sister F/ David Banner:  Family Reunion

Termanology: Fly Away

T.I. F/ T-Pain:  Propaine

Rico Love:  Using Me (Mario Demo)

Rico Love:  Congratulations (Young Steff Demo)

Cherish:  Bump Like Some Speakers (Prod.By Timbaland)

Israel:  Killing Me

Claude Kelly:  Only One Night

Ashanti:  All That I Need

Justin Garner: Open Heart


-Funny how some foundations crumble under the most ridiculous circumstances, funny how you can feel one way about something one day, and completely different about it the next because your mind tries to play itself...funny....

No comments: