Thursday, September 11, 2008

Get cozy, comfy and relax your mind...to some good ol' R&B (...continued from the previous post)

...:::Thursday, September 11th, 2008


Did I at any point during my day even come close to picturin' what i'd be doin from 1am to 3am this evenin'?  Not a chance, not-a-chance!  First off I had to work all day, which meant me missing out on the Janet concert!  I can admit that with some concerts that I miss out on, i'm usually cool with not gettin' a chance to catch an artist...but damn that!  I missed Janet!   Hopefully i'll get a second go round to redeem myself on that!  To compensate if at all possible?  Well, spendin' a couple hours goin' slow jam for slow jam with someone who's got a great feel for r&b...a great feel!  


So I guess this post is just  a continuation or a branch off of my post from the night before.   Goose bumps all the way through...songs from next, aaron hall, babyface, faith evans, total to Rome, Inoj, Mint Condition, Public Announcement and the list goes on!   No Joke, definitely a feel good moment...i'd have to honestly say it didn't compensate for missing out on the Janet show, but it definitely felt like it did, and then some!  I'll leave you with a few of the highlighted songs that stuck out in a big way...btw, Thank you ma!  You definitely know ur stuff, pho sho! 


Do yourself a favor and click on the following links and just listen!


Milestone 

Mint Condition

Tamia

No comments: