Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Friday!

Happy Birthday Shout Out:  2 my boi Rowe, Rowe..iSwear 2Gahd...and BabyFresh Jhanice who ain't so baby no mo'....Hope you enjoy your birthdays fam!  God Bless!


One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post...I just learned that adding shots of tabasco sauce to your beer takes away the bitter after taste of beer! Go figure!  It's not recommended for everyone...but for anyone who doesn't mind a lil' spicy zing or caesars...then its worth the try. LOL!


So I was goin' through my iPod and landed on Cam'rons 'Confessions of Fire' album...went through it and forgot how money his debut was!  That album is 10 years old now?!? WTF?!!  Aside from the released bangers..theres one particular song that is worth the listen...so peep it and enjoy!   "Cam'ron: D Rugs" (Shouts to Curtis Mayfield for the inspiration of the hook)




~Friday Fiyah~

The Curve - Is It Over

Brisco F/ Lloyd - You

Brisco F/ Flo Rida & Weezy - Just Know That 

Common F/ Cee-Lo - Make My Day

No comments: